Soccer Clinics Will Be Held On Tuesdays 5pm-6:30pm (all groups)
Instructional Soccer is a fun in-town recreational program. Our goal is to foster self-confidence and to learn the game while having fun and making new friends. All games are on Saturday mornings at the Cape Cod Community College.
1. Weather Cancellation Notification – We will post on the web at 8:00 AM if the games will be canceled due to rain. On the web at www.BarnstableYouthSoccer.org the tab labeled Game Update. Please remember Instructional is different than Travel.
2. Parking – Rules at CCCC are strictly enforced. There is inevitably a function at the college during the season and improperly parked cars are ticketed. As are cars parked on Route 132. It is easiest if the 9:00 and 11:00 games park on the lower Lot 12 and the 10:00 and 12:00 games park on the upper Lots 10 and 11.
3. Safety – The children must have shin guards. No jewelry of any type may be worn. No watches, earrings (of any kind), bracelets, necklaces, rings, hair clips, etc. No exceptions. A taped covering is not acceptable over earrings.
4. Equipment – Your child should bring 4 things to every practice. Shoes, shin guards, water bottle and a ball . The U6 and U8 players use a size 3 ball. The U10 and U12 players use a size 4 ball. Soccer cleats are optional. Cleats with metal spikes are not allowed.
5. Pets - NO PETS ALLOWED
7. Clinics – Please note the Soccer Clinics will be held every Tuesday at 5pm for all ages, which the club sponsors for your benefit.
8. VOLUNTEERING – Please contact Spanky Sylvester if interested in volunteering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration for Spring 2013 Instructional is Now Closed!