BYSA INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM
COACH INFORMATION - FALL 2013
1. ROSTERS: Please contact all of your players and arrange for a meeting time before the first game to pass out uniforms, hand out schedules, hand out parent information and to discuss practice times. Rosters are confidential information and are not to be reproduced or emailed. Parents need to give their permission for their information to be released. Please note any allergies or health conditions regarding your players and please coach accordingly.
2. PRACTICE SCHEDULES: Please let me know what night you plan on holding practice.
3. EQUIPMENT BAG: Equipment bags will contain 2 to3 balls, cones and pinneys. Please return the equipment bag after the Jamboree. All pinneys have been washed.
4. EQUIPMENT: U6 and U8 players use a Size 3 ball
U10 and U12 players use a Size 4 ball
*soccer cleats are optional, cleats with metal spikes are not allowed
*shin guards are required
5. WEATHER CANCELLATION NOTIFICATION: I will send out an email to all players and coaches the moment I know that there is a cancellation.
6. PARKING: Please park in designated areas and remember that there is an upper and a lower lot.
7. SAFETY: Shin guards are required. No jewelry of any type is allowed. A taped covering is not acceptable over earrings. ONLY BYSA REGISTERED PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
8. PETS: NO PETS ALLOWED EVER
9. FIELD PREPARATION: Please assist with field set-up and field set-down
10. ISSUES: Any issues regarding parents, refs, etc please come see me immediately.
11. TRASH: Please make sure the field and sidelines are free of any trash after the game and after practices.
12. FIELD PLACEMENT: Please see field set up picture at college
13. QUESTIONS or CONCERNS:
BYSA - Instructional Director
The underlying philosophy of the BYSA is to provide an atmosphere of good sportsmanship within which the players and teams can compete, learn and enjoy the game of soccer. In this spirit, all members of the BYSA; coaches, players, and parents shall conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. All members shall cooperate fully with the letter and spirit of the rules and Bylaws.
CRESCENDO SOCCER CLINICS - FALL 2013
*A fun and appropriately challenging clinic for young soccer athletes to improve soccer skills, develop proper movement abilities, enhance overall performance and practice sportsmanship. Simply become better athletes for the sport of soccer
TUESDAY September 10th
TUESDAY September 17th
TUESDAY September 24th
1st ALL AGES
8th ALL AGES
TUESDAY October 15th
5:00 - 6:30 PM